Our pressure washing process
- We will identify the appropriate pressure needed to clean your surface. Many surfaces don’t need super high pressure because of our pre-treatments, so our technicians will make changes as necessary.
- Your surface will, often times, be pre-treated to help the organics break down and die off, making the cleaning process easier and the finished product a deeper clean
- Your surface will begin to be cleaned and then checked to make sure the pressure is appropriate. Once confirmed, the rest of the surface will be cleaned
- Your plants, house, furniture, etc will be rinsed off
- At times a final treatment will be done to leave the surface free of any unevenness
- You will be invited to inspect the job to make sure it’s a 5 star worth cleaning